Devskiller offers a simple way to track the progress of candidates' evaluation process.
At any given moment each of your candidates can be one of the following states:
- Total - this is the sum of all candidates
- Invitation Expired - the candidate did not take a test within a time frame he had, so his invitation expired and he has no access start a test.
- Waiting for Answers - the candidate has not taken the test yet. Possible actions: Resend invitation.
- In Evaluation - the candidate has completed the test but the answers have not been evaluated yet. Possible actions: Evaluate answers
- Waiting for Decision - the test evaluation is complete but the decision process is still in progress. Possible actions: Accept, Reject.
- Accepted - the candidate has been accepted and notified about the hiring process result. Possible actions: Send feedback.
- Rejected - the candidate has been rejected and notified about the hiring process result. Possible actions: Send feedback.