If your plan includes Single Sign-On (SSO) it is possible to configure it in two steps.
Identity provider configuration
On your identity provider (IDP) administration panel register a new SAML application using the parameters below:
Below you can find links to popular providers and their setup guides:
Next, on the TalentScore app Navigate to Settings -> Company Settings. In the "SAML Configuration" section:
- Select the checkbox "SAML Enabled".
- Paste the federation metadata into "SAML Metadata XML" field.
- If your IDP keeps the user email in a different field than the "nameID" you can paste it into "SAML Username attribute"
Authenticating with SAML:
- The entry URL to the system is visible on the SSO configuration page, and usually, it's equal to https://your_company.my.devskiller.com
- Users are not allowed to log in using the password or reset the password. However, the account owner can still fully access the password-based authentication.