For creating a test which matches all your criteria you can use the feature “Manually select tasks”. This option will give you the full control over the test’s content as you can manually select the necessary tasks from the tasks library.
You can add any type of the task using three possible variants:
1. Browse Library. Using this option you can navigate through categories that we have and find the appropriate task straight in the task library.
2. Criteria-Based Suggestion. Here you can enter all the necessary information like points, task duration, tested skills and the level of difficulty and a random task that matches the selected criteria will be picked for each individual test that is sent out.
3. Task-Based Suggestion. This feature is very useful if you are testing developers that work together. You pick different tasks from the tasks library and add them to the set. Then a task will be randomly selected every time when someone opens a test.
Moreover, you can add and change other things:
- Add a new section. You will need the new section for each type of task and to make it more clear for the candidate. Also note that a new section is created automatically when you try to add a certain type of question (like the programming task).
- Add static element. There are a few static elements that you can add. However, some of them can be added only at the beginning or at the end of the test. For example, the test introduction can be added only at the beginning of the testWhat might be more interesting for you is to use input fields? Ask candidates to mention their salary expectations, notice period or use the photo capture feature to ask them to take a photo using their webcam.
- Edit the text on the exit and start pages.
If you still have any questions, just watch this webinar or contact us.